In order to have massive momentum in your business, and become a top earner, you need to create momentum.
If you can promote your events, and get the people in your business to come to your events, you can make a fortune!
In order to create an event that will grow your business and increase your earning potential, you have to make sure that you are creating excitement in your marketplace.
Killer Strategies to Promoting Events
In this video, I explain the four types of personalities and how to attract them.
Different Personalities and How to Speak Their Language:
- The shark is an aggressive personality, and they want to make money. They love competition, and can be impatient. They will want to meet the top earners in the company.
- The whale, or the giver, wants to help people. Inspirational stories will inspire them, and they don’t need recognition or money to feel accomplished. Speak slowly to the whale, and talk about all the ways you’re going to make a difference.
- Analytical personalities, the urchins, want details. They want to hear the facts about the product. To promote your event, you’ll talk about the professionals who will be present with detailed information.
- Finally, there’s the dolphin. This is the fun-loving social personality, and will come to the event for different reasons. Talk about what a great time the event is going to be.
The goal is to create momentum in your market that leads straight to your event. Holding smaller events leading up to the big event creates momentum toward your event.
As Curtis Broome says, “Every person you bring to your company’s convention will yield approximately $1,000 in income the year following that event.” So if you bring 50 people, that’s about $50,000 in income!
You should be the busiest in the time leading up to your event. This is the time to schedule meetings, appointments, and phone calls, and hold webinars. You should be mentioning your event every time you talk to them. At every event, talk about the next event.
After your big event, commit to a weekly or bi-weekly event. Make sure you are focusing on one or two markets as you get started. When you’re ready to move on to the next market, you’ll know. Grow your market first, and keep the momentum going.
Additional Resources to Help You Build Your Business:
- How to Use the ATM Facebook Group Strategy to Sell and Recruit More
- Facebook Page VS. Facebook Profile – Which is Better for Audience Reach?
- Best Closing Questions and Tips for Network Marketers
- How to Effectively Follow up with Your Prospects (without being weird)
- LIKE Our Page to Plug into our LIVE Videos Here
Want to Know What Tools we Use to Build Our Business and Our Brand?
- Resources – we often get asked what tools we use and recommend, so we put together one page with all our favorite resources (and on a shoe-string budget). Enjoy!
Feel free to share this with anyone who might enjoy it and also comment below on your favorite tip or your biggest takeaway. We can’t wait to see your comments!
Our mission is to teach you how to build a business that gives you FREEDOM with your time and FREEDOM with your finances.
PS. If Your Upline Doesn’t Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Facebook Marketing Success, Click Here to Reserve Your Seat for Our Workshop and Quickly Learn How to Build Your Network Marketing Business with Facebook (Unless You Already Recruit 3-5 People/Week).
If you enjoyed the video Killer Strategies to Promote Your Network Marketing Events, be sure to like, share or comment below! Let’s crush it!