How would it feel to recruit additional 2 people per month every month?
The ability to prospect cold market leads is one of the highest paid skills in Network Marketing. If you can convert cold market leads to get started with your business, you’ve just raised your pay scale!
Let’s talk all about leads: what type of cold market leads are the best to buy, how to talk to them, what are the best questions to ask?
Bottom line, inside this training you’ll quickly learn how to call leads and get results!
Join us inside this webinar training we did featuring a special guest trainer, Justin Poletti. Justin has personally sponsored over 70 people via cold leads in the last 12 months.
The response to this training has been absolutely phenomenal. We are super thrilled that it brought so much clarity.
How to Prospect Cold Market Leads for Your Home Business Training
Keys to Cold Market Prospecting Success:
- You are a business developer, not a sales rep
- Interview, don’t sell
- Use a process other than yourself to “present” your opportunity (capture page, live call or event, recorded call, 3-way call, etc.)
- Work as many leads and talk to as many prospects as possible
- Use a follow-up system (personal call, A/R)
- Think long term
Cold Market Prospecting Slides:
Cold Market Prospecting Script (smile while on the phone):
- Hi name, how’s it going?
- This is (name). I’m calling you back.
- You requested more information about working from home.
- What can I do for you? (let them talk)
- Ok, great…Do you have pen and paper handy?
- To save us both time, I need to ask you a few questions to figure out what information to direct you to.
Take notes. Your goal is to identify your prospect’s goals, strengths and needs. The more you have your prospect talk, the more they trust you.
Here is what you’ll say next:
- Great! Jot down this website address (your capture page)
- You’re going to enter your name and email to take our free tour and review a short webinar that explains our business.
- We’re pre-screening a lot of people right now, so the sooner you can go to (website) the better.
- Depending on what your response is to this information will determine whether or not we’ll work together and where you fit on our team.
Set up a follow up appointment. If they are online now, ask them to go take a tour now and call back after they are done. Sense of urgency is key!
Additional Resources to Help You Build Your Business:
- How to Use the ATM Facebook Group Strategy to Sell and Recruit More
- Facebook Page VS. Facebook Profile – Which is Better for Audience Reach?
- Best Closing Questions and Tips for Network Marketers
- How to Effectively Follow up with Your Prospects (without being weird)
- LIKE Our Page to Plug into our LIVE Videos Here
Want to Know What Tools we Use to Build Our Business and Our Brand?
- Resources – we often get asked what tools we use and recommend, so we put together one page with all our favorite resources (and on a shoe-string budget). Enjoy!
Feel free to share this with anyone who might enjoy it and also comment below on your favorite tip or your biggest takeaway. We can’t wait to see your comments!
Our mission is to teach you how to build a business that gives you FREEDOM with your time and FREEDOM with your finances.
PS. If Your Upline Doesn’t Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Facebook Marketing Success, Click Here to Reserve Your Seat for Our Workshop and Quickly Learn How to Build Your Network Marketing Business with Facebook (Unless You Already Recruit 3-5 People/Week).
If you enjoyed the video How to Prospect Cold Market Leads for Your Home Business, be sure to like, share or comment below! Let’s crush it!