Effective follow up is one of the most important parts of Prospecting. I’m sure you’ve heard that, “Fortune is in the follow up.” Most people that you’ll expose to your home business, will not get started right away.
What’s your process of follow up now? Are you consistent? Do you keep track of your exposures? You must avoid having super stars slipping through the cracks because you failed to follow up effectively.
Here are some strategies that I’ve utilized over the years to get results!
How to Follow Up with Prospects without Being Annoying
Tips to Following UP:
Do what you said you were going to do. If you said that you’ll follow up with them at a specific time, be sure to follow through. People appreciate that.
Run your business through a planner or a digital calendar and a manual follow up book. Get organized. It’s amazing to me how many people run this business as a hobby and expect million-dollar results. Be methodical. Become obsessed with documenting your exposures and your follow up times.
Connect with those A-players on Social Media. Cultivate those relationships.
Additional Resources to Help You Build Your Business:
- How to Use the ATM Facebook Group Strategy to Sell and Recruit More
- Facebook Page VS. Facebook Profile – Which is Better for Audience Reach?
- Best Closing Questions and Tips for Network Marketers
- How to Effectively Follow up with Your Prospects (without being weird)
- LIKE Our Page to Plug into our LIVE Videos Here
Want to Know What Tools we Use to Build Our Business and Our Brand?
- Resources – we often get asked what tools we use and recommend, so we put together one page with all our favorite resources (and on a shoe-string budget). Enjoy!
Feel free to share this with anyone who might enjoy it and also comment below on your favorite tip or your biggest takeaway. We can’t wait to see your comments!
Our mission is to teach you how to build a business that gives you FREEDOM with your time and FREEDOM with your finances.
PS. If Your Upline Doesn’t Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Facebook Marketing Success, Click Here to Reserve Your Seat for Our Workshop and Quickly Learn How to Build Your Network Marketing Business with Facebook (Unless You Already Recruit 3-5 People/Week).
If you enjoyed the video How to Follow Up with Prospects without Being Annoying, be sure to like, share or comment below! Let’s crush it!