There are a lot of things that you can do online these days to generate interest for your Home Business, product or service. In today’s video, let’s talk about what all you can do offline.
All of us have a warm market. For some of us it’s very limited. The great news is cold market is limitless. You can never run out of strangers to talk to.
Here are some great tips to equip you in prospecting while out and about.
4 Offline Cold Market Prospecting Tips
4 Tips to Succeeding at Recruiting While Out and About:
- Always be in a hurry
- Have fun
- Don’t get into explaining your business
Set a goal to get one new connection a day while you are out and about. Over a course of a month, that’s additional 30 prospects you can talk to about your product, business or your service.
Don’t go out to prospect. Prospect while you are out.
Additional Resources to Help You Build Your Business:
- How to Use the ATM Facebook Group Strategy to Sell and Recruit More
- Facebook Page VS. Facebook Profile – Which is Better for Audience Reach?
- Best Closing Questions and Tips for Network Marketers
- How to Effectively Follow up with Your Prospects (without being weird)
- LIKE Our Page to Plug into our LIVE Videos Here
Want to Know What Tools we Use to Build Our Business and Our Brand?
- Resources – we often get asked what tools we use and recommend, so we put together one page with all our favorite resources (and on a shoe-string budget). Enjoy!
Feel free to share this with anyone who might enjoy it and also comment below on your favorite tip or your biggest takeaway. We can’t wait to see your comments!
Our mission is to teach you how to build a business that gives you FREEDOM with your time and FREEDOM with your finances.
PS. If Your Upline Doesn’t Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Facebook Marketing Success, Click Here to Reserve Your Seat for Our Workshop and Quickly Learn How to Build Your Network Marketing Business with Facebook (Unless You Already Recruit 3-5 People/Week).
If you enjoyed the video 4 Offline Cold Market Prospecting Tips, be sure to like, share or comment below! Let’s crush it!